Thursday, November 10, 2011

We need your prayers!

Okay, so I realize it's been a LONG time since we have posted anything. Life has been challenging lately. . . (not only did Rick lose his job) but we found out about 2 weeks ago that Lexi would need open-heart surgery. We have prayed for 4 years that this day would never come but it is coming and it will be here in just a couple weeks. It's been a lot for us, as parents, to swallow and digest. Tomorrow we meet with the surgeon that our cardiologist has recommended and who we will soon put our daughter's life in his hands. I know there are a lot of details that I need to write about (that's a post in itself) but I just wanted to get the message out that we need your prayers right now and in the upcoming weeks. We believe in the power of prayer and we hope that you do to. We promise to keep you updated. As soon as we have a confirmed surgery date I will post that, too. A big thanks to all our family and friends that continue to provide us and Lexi with your support on her fight against Congenital Heart Disease!

0 comments: