Friday, March 19, 2010

Our littlest baby girl!

Inside viewOutside view
We had an ultrasound today and found out that the next addition to our family will be a sweet little girl! She looks healthy and is measuring right on schedule for a due date of Aug. 17. She is already very active and moved the entire ultrasound. Today she had a heart rate of 153 and showed us numerous times that she is a girl. She's been kicking her mommy a lot lately. Lexi is still calling her a boy and isn't too sure that she wants a baby sister. I guess we have a few months to prepare her for a girl. Watch out daddy, it's more pink bows and tu-tus at our house!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Congrats Erin! :) You look great!

queensage said...

OMG thats awesome!! I would say poor Rick, but I know he loves it!!

Unknown said...

You are so little and cute!!!! (I am expecting 'any day' they tell me! So you can imagine how "pretty" I feel at this point!