In case, you couldn't understand her ~
she is going to be a big sister in August and she couldn't be prouder!
A couple baby related quotes from Lexi. . .
Where is the baby?: "Baby is in mommy's BIG tummy!"
What does the baby say?: "Boy-ing, boy-ing"
Do you want a brother or a sister?: "I want a brother AND a sister."
What should we name the baby?: "Alexis"
Another cute story: Lexi went to children's church for the first time on Sunday and the teacher asked the kids what they did on Spring Break. Some of the kids raise their hands and when the teacher calls on them they tell her where they went. Well, Lexi raises her hand and blurts out as loud as she can "I'm going to be the big sister!". The teacher just smiled and praised her. I am sure there are going to be lots of fun more quotes in the next 5 months.

2 comments:
I so excited I hope its a boy! But another princess would be good too!
Erin- Congratulations! This is WONDERFUL news!!! Looking forward to hearing your progress!! Take care of yourself - I hope you have been feeling well!
Post a Comment