Tuesday, September 16, 2008

One Year and Triple the Size

Lexi proved to stay right on track for tripling her birth weight by 1 year! We had our 1 year check up yesterday and here is how much she has grown over the last year. The check up went well and the doctor was pleased with all her new tricks. Still no walking - but watch out this girl cruises and crawls FAST! The heart medicine, as far as we know, is still continuing to work. We have another appt. with the cardiologist in October.

At birth on 9/3/07 at 5:42 AM: 6 lbs. 11 oz. and 21.25 inches long6 months: 14 lbs. and 26.5 inches 1 year: 20 lbs. 6 oz. and 30.75 inches Last week Lexi received a few more birthday presents in the mail. She has a few new favorite things! Here she is enjoying her very own big girl chair. She loves this chair ~ she sits in it, puts things in it, stands in it (we are learning sit down REAL fast), walks around it! Thank you Gramma Cindy and Papa Tom!
She received a big package full of lots of fun animals, toys, clothes, and shoes from her Godparents Uncle Russ and Aunt Robin - Thank you!Storytime started again today for the Fall/Winter Session. It was very nice to see some of our library friends again today and Lexi enjoyed the music and dancing. The month of August there was no storytime and we were out of town on vacation and then we had her birthday so it feels good to be back to a normal routine and schedule. I'm still looking for another weekly activity to add to our routine - there are so many options, I want to make sure we add one that is fun and engaging for Alexis. We are looking forward to Fall because that means more stroller rides and trips to the park - Yeah!

2 comments:

queensage said...

I miss you guys. I've not been sick for two days so let me know when I can come over! Lexi is so big and her chair is so cute!!

MadKanga said...

She's getting so big! Still not as big as my Mad Dog though!
I dreamt about you last night- I dreamt that you were trying to apply for the same job I was - but if you got it, you would have been my boss. I was excited to have you as my boss but mad at you for not telling me about it. Erin, I thought our friendship meant more to you than that. : )