It's been an exciting past few days. We had Alexis' birthday party on Sunday and she has been working on opening her presents everyday! Here are some highlights from the party and gift opening.
Queen of the ball pit
Lexi and friends enjoying the ball pit and bubbles!
Storytime with Auntie Sage
Ready to blow out my candle and eat my cake!
Look mom, I have a camera and a purse just like you!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Looks like you had lots of fun and got lots of cool stuff. Love-Mikey
Lexi looks so grown up in those pictures, It's so amazing to see how much she's grown just over one year.
Happy First, Lex! You have a lot to celebrate- you've come a long way from that day in the hospital when you were born and we were all praying for you! I'm so glad I get to hear all about your little life! Many more to come!
Post a Comment