Wednesday, December 21, 2011

2011 Santa visit

We took the girls to visit Santa on Saturday. It went just as I thought it would. Lexi hopped right up on his sleigh and told him what she wanted and Madison grabbed my arm for dear life as I put her on his lap and then screamed! We tortured her,I know, but we had to have a photo for the memory books. Santa didn't seemed bothered by it at all, he acted as if it happens all the time.Alexis told Santa that she wanted a Ariel Little Mermaid alarm clock that flips her tail when it's time to wake up. "And Santa said okay when I told him. I think he's going to get it for me, Mama", she states with the utmost confidence. I give the girl a lot of credit for her imagination because when we asked her where she saw it, she said, "I didn't see it anywhere, that's what I want the elves to make me, you know with red paint for her hair and green paint for her tail." Okay, then! We've searched all the stores we know and the world wide web and I am not sure there has ever been one made. If Santa and his elves figure it all out, he will make a BELIEVEr out of me!
Although, we are not too sure how much she believes in Santa because I've already been asked if I was going to play Santa this year. And in a few other conversations she asked if we could get her a red suit so that she could play Santa and bring the gifts. She's also quite concerned that we don't have a chimney and she says he can't come in the back door. You've seen the Santa hat in all the photos since Thanksgiving - she thinks she's Santa! Christmas morning should be fun and interesting - I hope no one is disappointed.

1 comments:

queensage said...

OMG Lexi is too smart! I love it!!