Having Alexis has brought so many wonderful people into my life and I honestly can't imagine my life now without them. Two of my dear friends hosted a beautiful shower for me and our littlest baby girl today and a couple other friends who couldn't be there to help were there in spirit to help make it very memorable. It wasn't a large shower and that is exactly how I wanted it - but I felt so showered with love just being with such wonderful girlfriends that I have made all because of having Alexis. Just another instance of, it isn't always about quantity and the number but most of the time it's quality that counts. I am so thankful that these ladies have entered my life.
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Showered with Love
Girlfriends: Luna, Claudia, Cortney, & Loren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment