Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cousin Trevor Update

I haven't posted about Trevor in quite awhile and I have had several people continue to ask me how he is doing. It feels wonderful to have people ask me - to me it means that my friends truly care about me and my family. I am so blessed to have friends like this!
It is with true happiness and lots of emotion to be able to make this great announcement on our blog that Trevor is now in REMISSION!
How do we begin to thank everyone for all their thoughts, prayers, and support over the last 7 months? I don't know if there are any words big enough but we want to thank you all because it helped make this bumpy road seem easier to handle. We are so blessed to have this great news in our family and we thank god everyday that we have the friends, family, medical advances and medical professionals that we do. Your prayers, thoughts, and support worked and I thank you so much for them.

1 comments:

MadKanga said...

Praise God! What GREAT news!