20 months old . . . I don't know why it always takes me so long to answer that question when people ask. I think I am still in shock at how fast she has grown up. Nineteen months wasn't hard to say, but man, twenty I have struggled with. I can't believe that I am already starting to brainstorm about what to do for her 2nd birthday party. She is such a big girl. Here are some things she has been up to. The biggest and newest topic of conversation (Lexi's, not ours) is every time she goes to the bathroom she let's us know. No matter, where we are (for example, today at the insurance agent's office all she kept saying was pee-pee and of course, the agent says to me does she need to use the restroom. I was like, no it's too late, but thank you). She was letting everyone know she went pee-pee. It's a start in the right direction, I guess. We still have to work on telling mommy & daddy before we go. And if she goes poo-pee, she points to her bottom and then takes me to her room to have her diaper changed. We haven't had any luck on the actual potty, but I do find it interesting that when we do sit on the potty, we must have all of our clothes off.
Just chillin' with her milk and her feet up. She is such a ham.
It's already warm, or should I say HOT here, so we have been frequenting the local splash pads lately and trying to enjoy the parks in the early morning or early evening.Lexi took swim lessons for the month of May. To no surprise, she loved the water and the "pool". The things she learned and can now do are: crawling along the wall of the pool by herself, kick her feet and move her arms like she is swimming, and roll from her back to her front and vice versa.

1 comments:
I love that last picture of her in her swimsuit...it's kind of like a "I'm all that and I SO know it I don't even need to look at the camera!" She's a doll and is growing up so fast! Maddox will be hot on her trail in no time! Hey- email me or post about how your nephew is doing- what is the latest update? Miss you!
Post a Comment