For the last week we've just been trying to get back into our normal weekly routine (storytimes, nap schedule, playdates, errands, etc.). Rick's been spending a lot of one on one time with Lexi as I do some last minute training for this weekend's Rock 'n' Roll half-marathon. The training has been brutal at times but it will be nice to have accomplished it once it is finished.
Trevor update - it has been determined that the type of cancer he has is Wilms' Tumor (kidney cancer) and it is in Stage 3 - 4 (to be determined by additional test results). He underwent 6 radiation treatments and is now receiving chemo treatments once a week. Lexi and I will be leaving for Iowa on the 20th for 3 weeks to help care for Trevor and his sister. It's going to be very COLD for us! I hope to get at least one more post in before we leave for Iowa.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Quick Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment