Today, Lexi and I were at our usual Tuesday, story time at the library. The teacher was playing some music and everyone was singing along. Then, all of a sudden, Alexis stood up from my lap with her bells in her hand and started walking across the room to the teacher. When she got to the teacher she just sat down like she totally knew what she was doing and had no reaction at all to the fact that she just walked all by herself. I was sitting back trying to contain my excitement, not to interrupt the class. I was so proud of her, as I am with anything she does! Hopefully, this is a new habit and not something that she soon forgets about. We'll keep you posted, maybe we will catch a video of it.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How exciting!!!
Post a Comment