Today, we said goodbye to our dear friend, Sage. :( I met Sage in August 2005 at my previous employer, P.F. Chang's. She was a single girl who moved to the valley from California and we soon became good friends. Our friendship turned into being an "Arizona" family for each other. As soon as, Alexis arrived Sage found herself right at home being one of Lexi's Arizona Aunties. Sage will be attending law school next year in California so she has moved back to Fresno to do so. Sage, we are going to miss you. Lexi is going to miss chasing you around the chair and climbing on you. Sage always offered to babysit and I think soon we are going to realize we should have taken her up on more of those offers. I don't think reality has hit us yet that Sage is no longer just a mile or two down the road and willing to stop over at a moments notice. She will still be a phone call away and is always welcome to come and visit us! Till we see you again Auntie Sage - lots of hugs and kisses and best of luck!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Goodbye to Auntie Sage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I miss you guys so much. That made me cry.
Post a Comment