Alexis wanted to make her dad's first Father's Day really special because after all he is the perfect daddy! All weekend long it was all about celebrating the dad and spending time doing some of their favorite things. On Saturday morning, we all got up early and went to the zoo. We all had so much fun. This trip to the zoo we decided to visit the children's zoo and the farm (2 places we had never explored before at the zoo). Alexis is really starting to enjoy the zoo and all the different animals. On Sunday morning, we made daddy breakfast and then headed off to church. Later in the day, we took Rick to a nice steakhouse for dinner.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I think Alexis has her daddy wrapped around her little bitty finger! I love all your photos but I wish I could see you more! And, I love the photos of Alexis and her friends- they are all SO cute! Miss you!
Post a Comment