Friday, May 9, 2008

8 Months Old

A day in the life of an 8 month old baby girl:
7 am: Time to wake up and say Good Morning to my Daddy. I tell him hello on the monitor and then he comes to get me out of bed. (Mommy is out jogging so it is just me and my dad) I play and daddy sings to me as he gets ready for work.
8 am: Mommy is home from her jog and it is time to wave bye-bye to Daddy as he kisses us goodbye.
8:30 am: It's time for some milk - I'm hungry (it's been 12 hrs. since I had a drink)! After my milk I have a Goldilocks's size bowl of oatmeal and a jar of prunes. Yummy - breakfast is my favorite meal of the day!
9 am: Bath time. Rub-a-Dub-Dub I love playing in the tub.
9:30 am: All the eating and bathing has me tired. I'm ready for my morning nap.
11:30 am: Time for some more milk and then lunch. Wonder what mom has planned for lunch today: fruit, veggies, yogurt?
12 noon: Storytime, Swim lessons, shopping, a playdate, a few errands to run - whatever activity mom has on the agenda it is time to take a ride and get out of the house for awhile.
2:30 pm: I think I'll take an afternoon snack now. More milk, please. And when I am done with my milk, I would like a few Che*rios and my sippy cup with water.
3 pm: It's naptime!
4:30 pm: Time to take a walk to the park and see the kids play in the splash pad (boy, I can't wait till I can splash around with them).
5:30 pm: I'd like to have some milk and then some chicken for dinner. After I eat all my dinner, I usually get to have a cookie (baby rice cracker).
6:00 pm: Daddy's home - time to give him a rock star welcome! Yeah! (I really love my mom, but it is always nice to see my daddy at the end of the day)
8:00 pm: After mommy and daddy read me a book, I'm going to have a little bedtime snack (aka. milk).
8:30 pm: Night, night mommy and daddy! I love you!Alexis with her "milk mustache". I think she is cute enough for a Got Milk? ad in a parenting magazine, don't you?

1 comments:

queensage said...

I wish a day in the life of a 31 year old was that fun and interesting!! LOL